BrewWiki was created in June of 2006 by Brad Smith, the author of [http://www.beersmith.com BeerSmith]. The concept behind BrewWiki is quite simple - a place where anyone can contribute to a growing encyclopedia of brewing knowledge for all to share. Anyone can submit an article to BrewWiki -
just create an account and start your own article.
* '''The posting of Copyrighted Material, Adult Content, Blatent Advertising, Inappropriate Content, and material wholly unrelated to brewing is expressly prohibited'''
* All contributions are to be in English
* Please avoid foul language, abusing other members, and other forms of bad behavior
* Please report any abusive or bad behavior
* Keep contibutions factual and brief
===Removing Inappropriate Content===
* If you find inappropriate content, please feel free to
edit it out of the offending page, and then contact an administrator. Contributors who blatently violate guidelines will be banned.* If you have any problems, please report them to the user [[User:BrewWiki|BrewWiki]].
If you would like to make a donation to the operation of BrewWiki, see the [[Site
Support|Site Support]] page.
===See Also== =
===External Links ===* [http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki MediaWiki Software Project]