BrewWiki.com was created in June of 2006 by Brad Smith, the author of BeerSmith. The concept behind BrewWiki is quite simple - a place where anyone can contribute to a growing encyclopedia of brewing knowledge for all to share. Anyone can edit or submit an article to BrewWiki - visit our BrewWiki:Community Portal to learn more.
- The posting of Copyrighted Material, Adult Content, Blatent Advertising, Inappropriate Content, and material wholly unrelated to brewing is expressly prohibited
- All contributions are to be in English
- Please avoid foul language, abusing other members, and other forms of bad behavior
- Please report any abusive or bad behavior to an Administrator
- Keep contibutions factual and brief
- Content that promotes excessive or underage drinking is prohibited
- By posting, you are releasing your rights to material per the BrewWiki:Copyrights page
Removing Inappropriate Content
- If you find inappropriate content, please feel free to revert the offending page to its original state using the history tab, and then contact an administrator. To revert to an old version, go to the history tab, look at the old versions until you find the one you want, then click on the edit tab to edit that version and save it. When you edit and save an old version it will become the current version for the web site. Contributors who blatently violate guidelines will be banned.
- If you have any problems, please report them to the administrator BrewWiki.
If you would like to make a donation to the operation of BrewWiki.com, see the Site Support page.