BrewWiki was created in June of 2006 by Brad Smith, the author of BeerSmith. The concept behind BrewWiki is quite simple - a place where anyone can contribute to a growing encyclopedia of brewing knowledge for all to share. Anyone can submit an article to BrewWiki - visit our BrewWiki:Community Portal to learn more.
- The posting of Copyrighted Material, Adult Content, Blatent Advertising, Inappropriate Content, and material wholly unrelated to brewing is expressly prohibited
- All contributions are to be in English
- Please avoid foul language, abusing other members, and other forms of bad behavior
- Please report any abusive or bad behavior
- Keep contibutions factual and brief
- Content that promotes excessive or underage drinking is prohibited
- By posting, you are releasing your rights to material per the BrewWiki:Copyrights page
Removing Inappropriate Content
- If you find inappropriate content, please feel free to revert the offending page to its original state, and then contact an administrator. Contributors who blatently violate guidelines will be banned.
- If you have any problems, please report them to the user BrewWiki.
If you would like to make a donation to the operation of BrewWiki, see the Site Support page.