BrewWiki was created in June of 2006 by Brad Smith, the author of [http://www.beersmith.com BeerSmith].
The concept behind BrewWiki is quite simple - a place where anyone can contribute to a growing encyclopedia of brewing knowledge for all to share.
Anyone can submit an article to BrewWiki - just create an account and start your own article. ===Guidelines===
* '''The posting of Copyrighted Material, Adult Content, Blatent Advertising, Inappropriate Content, and material wholly unrelated to brewing is expressly prohibited'''
* All contributions are to be in English
* Please avoid foul language, abusing other members, and other forms of bad behavior
* Please report any abusive or bad behavior
* Keep contibutions factual and brief
find inappropriate content, please feel free to edit it out of the offending page , and then contact an administrator. Contributors who blatently violate guidelines will be banned.
If you have any problems, please report them to the user [[ User:BrewWiki|BrewWiki]] .
If you would like to make a donation to the operation of BrewWiki , see the [ [Site Support|Site Support] ] page.